The Molecular Oncology group directed by Dr. Alimonti at the IOR – Institute of Oncology Research in Bellinzona, Switzerland (http://www.ior.iosi.ch) is seeking a Lab Technician
We are looking for a highly motivated researcher with a master degree
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on one of several projects focused on cancer immunotherapy. Applicants with a strong background in basic immunology or tumor immunology are encouraged to apply.
- Master degree
- Highly motivated person with strong interest in research
- Experience in molecular biology (Western blot, Real time PCR, FACS analysis).
- Experience using mouse models and/or generation of mouse model is also highly desirable.
The IOR is affiliated to leading Swiss Universities and Research Centers and it is part of the Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland (IOSI). The IOR provide excellent core facilities, highly competitive salary and support structures, including automated microscopy systems, FACS scan and sorting facility, next generation sequence and animal facilities.
English is the official language.
The salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Initial appointment: 1 year.
Where: Bellinzona, the capital of Ticino, the scenic southern part of Switzerland.
When: the position is available starting from May, June 2017
Applicants should submit by email:
- Detailed curriculum vitae with known techniques and publications list;
- Statement of their work interests (maximum one page)
- List of referees, with their email addresses;
Please send all documents, with “Res_Assistant_APRIL_AA2017” as subject, directly to
Deadline for application: April 28th 2018