The Experimental Hematology group at the Institute of Oncology Research (IOR) headed by Dr. Davide Rossi, is seeking a Lab Technician position (100% employment contract) for the project entitled: HARNESSING CLONAL EVOLUTION IN CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA.
The candidate must be highly motivated with a personal interest in cancer research. The candidate must have knowledge of the molecular and cellular bases of lymphoma, and their clinical implications. The ideal candidate must possess two essential skills:
- multi-parameter flow cytometry (BD LSR Fortessa, BD FACSCantoII, BD FACSAria) for immunophenotyping and cell sorting.
- isolation and culture of primary lymphoma/leukemia cells
Most of the activities will be held at Centro di Riferimento Oncologico CRO, Aviano, Italy
The IOR Institute of Oncology Research is part of the Research Division of the Oncology Institute of Southern Switzerland (IOSI), the comprehensive cancer center of the Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale (EOC). IOSI is one of the world referral centers for lymphomas.
English is the official language.
The salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Initial appointment: 1 year
When: the position is available starting from July 1st, 2018
Applicants should submit by email:
– Detailed curriculum vitae with known techniques and publications list;
– List of 3 referees, with their email addresses;
– Statement of their work interests (maximum one page).
Please send all documents, with “LabTech_JUL_DR2018” as subject, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: May 30th, 2018